Friday, November 9, 2012

October 8th 2011 - Alex sends another letter to the Trustees, edited by Melinda


From: Lmontymont@xxx.com
To: Peter@xxx.freeserve.co.uk, david.mitson@xxx.co.uk, theduchessofmanchester@xxx.com
Sent: 2011-10-08 12:12:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: (no subject)
 
Dear Peter
I just wanted to let you know that the government agency's who I have assisted since 1993 and the NCA in Australia since 1984 have gone over the copy's off the documents that were forward to my self  they have also gone over the original documentation and have also gone over how these court hearings happened and they acknowledge that I was not at the court hearings and did not know about the court hearings and in the situation I was in at the time there would of been NO WAY ON EARTH I would have missed or not had some sort of legal representation at the court.
They are finding that the court hearings happened with completely taking my personal civil rites away from my self they have also questioned the supposed police agency's that would have been involved in the said police stand of that supposedly took place and they have no documentation that it ever took place and they will testify to ant judge that no such police stand of ever took place and that to all Federal police investigations that NO police stand off ever took place with my self in Australia.
They also found that the documentation that you provided and against documentation that is in the court record has been altered.
 I have been instructed how to proceed with the courts in Australia that will completely quash these records and they have also advised me that they are proceeding with investigations into Marion Stoner and further investigations into my mother and Brother and the US trustees and British trustees.
I am selling of pictures Video tape and other things I have to be able to retain Lawyers but the Governments are also doing there own investigations into this matter.
From there investigations they have been taking all Internet foot prints to all individuals involved to confirm were they were originated from so they can confirm that there has been no altered e-mails or anything that I have supplied to the Ambassador or any government agency's or to my own Legal team.
I am currently still under Government protection and Laura has chosen not to live her life this way as I have to be kept this way so nothing could happen to my self until the complete Trials are over with all party's involved with this Russian thing.
I am not sure were Laura is but we speak constantly and e-mail each other all the time I have no control over what she is doing on the Internet I cannot even see anything on face book or anything else that she is doing I would appreciate it if you would send me these links as I do not know what you are talking about and Laura tells me the same she does not even know what you are talking about
I have been demanding that my robes be returned to my self by my mother and my brother I did sign yesterday reports of theft of my robes.
Laura please call me once you read and that this is OK
Manchester

Alexander Montagu Manchester
His Grace the 13th Duke Manchester

220 Newport Center Drive
Suit # 11
Newport Beach
California 92660
United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment